Thermal imaging is used to locate anomalies through differences in apparent temperatures, analyze the patterns, and document the issues.
The IR image shows accurate evidence of a defect that can’t be fully captured with the digital camera.
Help locate hard to find:
- Leaky Roofs
- Moisture in Ceilings or Walls
- Radiant Flooring Leaks/Cold Spots
- Tile or Shower Basin Leaks
- Attic hotpots or cold spots
- Electrical Overloads in Circuits/Breakers
- Insulation Deficiencies in Ceilings/Walls
- Random heating or cooling anomalies
- Ice Dams
Take your inspections to another level, literally. With Infrared images that can help show temperature changes in materials, we can help find water and air leaks deficiencies in insulation, overloaded circuitry, and much more. As long as there is a temperature difference we will be able to see it. With side by side images you will see the heat exchange image and a static image of the exact location.
Infrared Inspections, Thermography Inspections, House Water Damage, Leaking Roofs, Ice Dams, Moisture in Walls, Leaking Radiant Flooring, Vent Pathways